At 10:27 am two weeks ago, Sunday, Aug. 29, I texted one of my oldest friends. She lives in Spain now so I didn’t know if she’d be paying attention to Hurricane Ida making a beeline for my college kid in New Orleans. “Good luck to Sawyer,” she said. “Hope he’s safely hunkered down. That … Continue reading
- RT @ChristophGolden: Literally the model for @TedLasso and Roy Kent. https://t.co/PcuOkkHlAF 22 hours ago
- 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 twitter.com/joncoopertweet… 6 days ago
- When you get politics and #CollegeFootball mixed up 🤣 #BansOffOurBodies #hookemhorns #texaslonghorns #txlege… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Did he really say "right to choose?" #toosoon #BansOffOurBodies twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/… 1 week ago
- RT @Blue_Texas2022: Retweet if you want Beto to run against Greg Abbott next year. 1 week ago
- There are a million stories known in those two texted sentences. Because, 30 years.My latest blog.#ThrowbackThursday to a little more than four years ago, when this college junior in Brooklyn was home for a long weekend in Dallas. A business management major. A D1 swimmer. Not really sure how those two would go together once he graduated.Tell me your empty nest was interrupted by #HurricaneIda without telling me your empty nest was interrupted by Hurricane Idea.Operation NOLA Extraction is a go!You'll be happy to know that this couch is fine after Hurricane Ida. It is the perfect couch for a college apartment and one of my favorite things we bought for it, so I am relieved.
As I recall, it occurred to me sometime during my oldest son’s middle school years that the days of our living together as a foursome were numbered. I mean if you’d asked me, I would’ve given the sane answer of 18 years or so. But before that — in the trenches with babies and toddlers … Continue reading →